Turmeric Finger

Turmeric Finger

Turmeric is known in India for its antiseptic and healing properties. Turmeric is used to add fragrance, color and aroma to the dishes. The turmeric finger is the purest form of turmeric and is used in pharmaceutical, food and dyeing processes. The product comes from farmers who grow the crop naturally and organically. Turmeric is widely grown in the Erode region. Turmeric powder is made of turmeric fingers. At competitive prices, we offer optimum quality turmeric fingers.

Few popular grades of Indian Turmeric Finger are

Aleppo Finger (Kerala)
Erode Finger from Tamil Nadu
Rajapuri Turmeric from Sangli (Maharashtra)
Nizamabad Turmeric from Andhra Pradesh
Cuddapah Turmeric from Andhra Pradesh

Payment terms and details

L/C at sight 100% with prime bank and T/T
70% advance and remaining 30% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents


FOB Tuticorin / Chennai port /, CIF, CNF

Delivery Terms

15 days after singing in sale of contract

Loading Port

Chennai port and Tuticorin port

Supply Period

All year around


Free / DHL delivery fee paid by buyer

Minimum Order

By air 100 kg /by sea 17 mts load on 1*20 fcl

Type of Bags

Jute bags /pp bags


Enquiry Now

Our Location